If you live in Florianópolis, have excellent English communication skills and is passionate about web development, consider this job post.
If you are enthusiastic, social, capable of leading meetings and talk to clients, let's chat. Even better if you have a web development background, but if you at least knows how to scope web development tasks, please do get in touch!
You'll be working in an Interpublic Group agency experiencing projects for global clients. You must be a detail-oriented professional who can run multiple client-facing integrated digital projects from creation to launch. Projects will include web and mobile development for which you’ll gather project requirements, identify objectives, coordinate with the team, brainstorm ideas, facilitate update calls and ensure project completion.
Your day to day activities will be to:
- Act as the primary lead for technical investigation and client feedback, estimation, scheduling, execution and delivery of products and services on assigned businesses;
- Partner with clients to establish priorities and schedules through planning tools, email and conference calls;
- Review work performed by the team to reach the deliverable objectives before communicating delivery to clients or partners.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to develop and communicate new ideas;
- Ability to feed back to client’s questions mostly without support from developers or designers (having a background in web development, SEO and/or UI/UX is a plus).
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a small, tight-knit company by being humble, resourceful, extremely motivated and optimistic - an all-around good person;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Leadership spirit;
Conhecimentos e Experiências
- DESENVOLVIMENTO WEB
- PROJETOS DIGITAIS
Tipo de Contratação
Entre R$5.000,00 e R$6.500,00
Formação acadêmica obrigatória